We are currently looking for a Dynamics 365 (formerly Dynamics CRM) Developer Guru to head up our global development team, contributing to our growing success
If you dream of running an international distributed development team; if you have a desire to work hand in hand with C-level management, if you like a flat organization where your opinion matters and your contributions are appreciated, let's talk.
NOTE: Applicants must be eligible to work in the US or CANADA. Preferred location is Ottawa or Seattle.
The Lead Developer's responsibility is to work in a team with remote resources.
Essential Functions include:
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret business processes and requirements
- Promote a client first culture
- Prepare business process documents
- Sprint planning and phased approach to new features
- Estimating Development for new features
- Assist in developing sales team tools and training
- Core product development
Key Measurements of Performance:
- Successfully work with the Provance team and move the product forward
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with your team members
- Conduct all business activities in an ethical and careful manner
- Possess a Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or closely related field, OR a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or closely related field
- Functional understanding of relational databases
- Dynamics 365 experience Including Power App and Flow
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Prior experience with software demonstrations a plus
- SQL Server Reporting Services experience
- Azure experience
- WebAPI and Asp.Net MVC
- REST / Restful web services / WCF
- Cloud/Distributed Systems Design (Windows Azure)
- PowerBI experience
- 10+ years' experience in the IT industry
- 5+ years' experience working with MS CRM (Dynamics 365) as a developer/ Solution Architect
To apply, please visit our posting on Linked In and apply through Linked In.