Are you a go-getter? Do you believe in putting customers first? Are you passionate about technology? Do you like to work in an environment where everyone knows your name? Then read on because Provance is growing.
You may not have heard of Provance before. We are a Microsoft Strategic Global Partner and we cater to a niche market. One that is growing, which is why we’re growing. We’re a close-knit team. Some of us have been working here for over 10 years. We’re lucky in that our products keep changing, but our employees tend to stick around. Why? Because we’re a great place to work. We also offer competitive compensation and benefits. And we have cool hand made desks. There’s no question we’re a small company, but we’ve got big plans. We’re like a rocket before take-off. And that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for an Inside Sales Representative who will work closely with the Business Development leads to manage leads, accounts and partners. Through collaborative team-based selling, the Inside Sales Representative will contribute to revenue growth through efficient lead qualification and field sales engagement. The Inside Sales Representative is also actively engaged in Account Management with a focus on customer satisfaction and recurring revenue streams.
In this role you will:
Lead and Opportunity Management
- Evaluate and qualify incoming leads including quote creation and directing high quality leads through our sales process
- Engage with our Business Development Managers in team-based selling
- Help drive new leads and follow up with prospects as part of specific marketing campaigns
- Create and maintain strong customer relationships through proactive account management, providing outstanding customer service and sales support
- Manage and support subscription renewals
- Assess product deployment and experience by engaging team members appropriately to ensure customer satisfaction and use of Provance
- Develop and maintain sound product knowledge to effectively represent Provance product capabilities
Position Qualifications and Personal Traits:
- University or college degree
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience and a proven track record in software solution inside sales
- Knowledge of IT Service Management, ITIL, Microsoft Dynamics, Power Apps and the IT industry is preferred
- Experience using LinkedIn for prospecting is an asset
- Experience in assessing and responding to client needs
- Excellent phone, organizational and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills and the ability to influence decisions
- Strong interpersonal skills selling in collaborative internal and external team environments
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibility and a positive and professional attitude