Project Coordinator – Provance
Provance helps organizations digitally transform both IT and the business with the most Microsoft-centric IT Service and Asset Management software on the market. As a small Canadian software company partnered with the largest software company in the world, Microsoft, the pace is fast, fun and interesting. A career at Provance means you’ll be working with an amazing team and our partner Microsoft, solving interesting problems in an outstanding environment.
We believe in People, Process and Products – fundamental pillars for success that we preach to our customers and to ourselves! The People part is where you come in, because we believe our team members are the very best at what they do and are fundamental to our continued growth.
Provance is a place where you will have the opportunity to work to your full potential. It’s a place where you can be proud of the work that you do, where your colleagues will be proud of you and where what you do on a daily basis will have a direct impact on our growth. Provance offers candidates the option of a hybrid home/office work environment which provides flexibility and the benefits of unfettered learning, collaboration and team experiences.
So, what are you waiting for? We can’t wait to meet the next member of the Provance team.
About the Role
Provance is seeking a Project Coordinator who can help our Consulting team stay on track of all our services projects, deliverables, and timelines. In this fast paced, hands-on, time sensitive role, customer success is the ultimate goal and your ability to support the Consultants by tracking and managing all aspects of each project will include managing escalated situations, and helping to evolve measurable services processes and methodologies to ensure operational excellence and customer success.
In this role you will:
- Manage the organization of client projects; ensure projects are delivered on-time and within budget and scope
- Create and update projects in Project Delivery Tool and create the templates for deliverables for each project
- Meet regularly with the Consultants to review all projects and create the status reports for customers and change requests if required
- Ensure documentation is maintained throughout the length of the project
- Communicate plans, actions, risks, to-do’s and issues with key stakeholders
- Analyze project data and produce progress reports, including monthly targets, billable hours, milestones, activities, and goals
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes
- Monitor customer satisfaction surveys and follow up with Customers after Go-Live to collect feedback engaging all stakeholders
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Coordinator/Manager
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Project, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint)
The ideal candidate has experience working with clients and internal teams and thrives when organizing projects and supporting project teams. Your ability to plan, organize and prioritize job tasks, pay consistent attention to details, work independently and within a team environment with a positive professional attitude is what we are looking for!