The Account Executive role involves sales, pipeline development, full sales cycle management, as well as supporting sales pursuits with our partners and Microsoft field sales representatives to represent Provance and our product capabilities to customers, helping us drive our growth in international markets.
Our ideal candidate brings a passion for software sales, positive enthusiasm, and a hunger to achieve more. You have 2 to 4 years of software sales experience, ideally selling to MSPs.
- Meet and exceed designated revenue goals within designated territory
- Develop and execute a sales strategy for client acquisition and revenue growth
- Lead follow up and qualification to help build a strong and qualified pipeline
- Utilize a process driven selling approach to drive and close new revenue opportunities
- Develop strong client, partner and Microsoft field relationships
- Maintain pulse on competitors and industry
- Maintain sound knowledge of product to effectively communicate and represent the Provance product capabilities and benefits
- Maintain an understanding of IT Service Management Processes and the Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform solutions
- Provide input into future product capabilities based on client, market requirements and experience
Position Qualifications and Personal Traits:
- University degree / College diploma
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience and success in IT software solution sales. You have full sales cycle experience – driving all aspects of a deal from qualification through to close.
- A positive and professional attitude combined with a solid work ethic
- Experience selling to Managed Service Providers (MSPs) is highly desirable
- Knowledge of IT Service Management, ITIL, and IT operations is desirable
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365, Teams, Power Platform is a plus
- Experience and comfort to engage C-level management and work with IT professionals at all levels
- Experience in assessing and responding to client needs
- Strong business acumen and the ability to influence
- Excellent organizational, written communication, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills working in collaborative internal and external team environments