Technical Solution Professional
We believe in People, Process and Technology – fundamental pillars for success that we preach to our customers, and we live ourselves! The People part is where you come in because we believe our team members are the very best at what they do and are fundamental to our continued growth.
Provance is a place where you will have the opportunity to work to your full potential. It’s a place where you can be proud of the work that you do, where your colleagues will be proud of you and where what you do on a daily basis will have a direct impact on our growth.
We provide a flexible work culture, where you can work from home and/or from our cool offices. Most of our team members mix it up!
So, what are you waiting for? We can’t wait to meet the next member of the Provance team.
About the role:
The Technical Solution Professional (TSP) is a key role within our go to market teams. You will work closely with the Sales lead and contribute to revenue and market share growth by leading the technical customer engagement end-to-end as it relates to Provance software solution reviews, demos, and proof of concepts. The TSP works as part of the sales pursuit team during the pre-sales process. This a technical role, where you are the expert and have the ability to translate technical features to customers desired business value and helping us drive our growth in international markets.
Our ideal candidate brings a passion for technology, technical acumen related to Microsoft cloud solutions (Dynamics 365, Power Platform, Azure), positive enthusiasm, refined communication skills, and a hunger to achieve more. You have at least 3 years of similar experience, working in a collaborative team environment, engaging directly with prospects and customers in a business-to-business technical role.
- Minimum 3+ years of applicable expertise with one or more of the following: technical presales, post-sales consulting or relevant company/customer IT application implementation or management
- Success working with customers/stakeholders in software presales, customer success, support, or consulting engagements
- Proven success or ability to demonstrate software solutions value and competitive advantage to multiple stakeholders and decision makers
Desired understanding of:
- IT Service Management; ITIL; Enterprise Service Management
- Microsoft business solutions in one or more of the following: Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Operations; Power Platform
- Knowledge of Microsoft’s ecosystem of Cloud solutions
- Managed Service Providers
- Business value selling approaches and ability to map to customer pain points and uncover stated and unstated needs
- Excellent presentation and communications skills across various customer stakeholders; experienced storyteller.
- Customer-centric mindset with demonstrated passion for delivering customer value
- Ability to align Provance software solutions to customer problems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Growth mindset, insatiably curious, always learning and welcoming of challenges for the opportunity to grow
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience