Webcasts: Learn How Microsoft Customers, Partners & MSPs Can Leverage ServiceTeam ITAM Power App to Increase Business Resiliency
Great IT asset management is more than just smart financial management. The recent pandemic and massive shift to remote work is highlighting the need and value of effective IT asset management. IT Asset Management must evolve to support business resiliency, not just helping to reduce waste and excess.
ServiceTeam ITAM lets you leverage Power Apps, Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform eco-system to get control and insight into both active and inactive assets to support effective onboarding and offboarding, crisis management, security risks, financial analysis, budgeting and operational planning.
You can achieve even greater advantages when combining ServiceTeam ITAM with ServiceTeam ITSM. Both asset and service management teams have a lot to gain when relevant asset information is immediately available.
Join Greg Singleton and Brian Field to learn about how ServiceTeam ITAM lets you proactively plan and manage IT assets—helping you to support your organizational success and reduce risks in today’s modern world.
In this webcast, you’ll learn:
- How asset management helps mitigate risks during times of crisis
- How ServiceTeam ITAM inventory management can give you greater control of your environment and minimize risk.
- How IT Asset Managers can leverage best practice processes to manage the lifecycle of any asset type.
- How you can track contracts and financial information about a particular asset and how that info is used in service operations.
- How decision making is more effective with views, charts and dashboards tailored for different users based on their needs.