Webcasts: MSPs: Do More, Save More with Automation Streams
The most successful MSPs leverage automations to make the day-to-day life of their teams easier and keep costs low. If you let automations take care of repetitive and simple tasks, you’ll leave more time to understand the client, discover new opportunities and grow recurring revenue.
But what about far more complex, yet repetitive tasks? Can automations help with tasks such as onboarding new customers or employees? Provisioning or deprovisioning users? Routing and tracking of documents for approval and sign off? Provance ITSM Automation Streams sure can. Join Derek Renton and Mike Teske of Provance to discover how Provance ITSM Automation Streams lets you configure complex and long running workflows with many steps, time dependencies and activities.
In this webcast, you’ll learn:
- Why leveraging Automation Streams for ITSM helps MSPs improve efficiency and reduce operating costs.
- To identify how touchless service requests can be designed by MSPs to reduce their involvement with repetitive tasks.
- How Automation Streams can incorporate many steps, time dependencies and activities, as well as incorporate customer developed runbooks and scripts.
- There’s no need for a specialized skillset to participate in and approve Automation Streams—anyone can participate from anywhere and it’s all tracked within Provance ITSM.
- How easy it is to create Automation Streams within Provance ITSM for all types of service-related tasks.
- About a true story of how our customer applied Automation Streams for complex ITSM tasks such as onboarding, provisioning and deprovisioning.
- About how you can extend service requests to non-IT business areas enabling self-service through the portal, agent handling with built-in approvals and more.