Webcasts: Provance IT Asset Management Application Supports Business Resilience
Great asset management is more than just smart financial management. The recent pandemic and massive shift to remote work is highlighting the need and value of effective IT asset management. IT Asset Management must evolve to support business resiliency, not just helping to reduce waste and excess.
Join Greg Singleton and Brian Field to learn how Provance® IT Asset Management (ITAM) is now available as a standalone application, powered by Dynamics 365 or Power Apps, letting you proactively plan and manage IT assets in real-time with an online, mobile-responsive asset management application, which will help you support your organizational success and reduce risks in today’s modern world.
In this webcast, you’ll learn:
- How asset management helps mitigate risks during times of crisis
- How Provance ITAM inventory management can give you greater control of your environment and minimize risk.
- How IT Asset Managers can leverage best practice processes to manage the lifecycle of any asset type.
- How you can track contracts and financial information about a particular asset and how that info is used in service operations.
- How decision making is more effective with views, charts and dashboards tailored for different users based on their needs.