Webcasts: TechTalk: How the Power Platform Enables Outstanding IT Service Management
Not all ITSM solutions are created equal. What makes our newest ITSM solution, ServiceTeam® ITSM so easy-to-use? Easy-to-modify? Easy-to-implement? The platform is the secret, the Microsoft Power Platform, that is.
Experts have been saying for years now that a best-of-platform approach is more effective and cost-efficient to use rather than a best-of-breed approach. And there’s no better platform than the Microsoft Power Platform. Power Apps, Power BI and Power Automate—we leveraged all of these for our family of ServiceTeam® ITSM Power Apps solutions, and we want to share the why, what, how, and benefits with you.
Join Amit Patney of Microsoft, Brian Field and Chris Mahanes of Provance for this in-depth discussion on how the Power Platform enabled product design and development enables outstanding ITSM.
In this on-demand webcast, you’ll learn about:
- Why Provance chose the Power Platform as their platform of choice.
- Advantages developers had by using Power Apps to build ServiceTeam ITSM.
- The main drivers and design approach used in developing ServiceTeam ITSM and how Power Apps enabled those approaches.
- How ServiceTeam ITSM takes advantage of the low-code/no-code capability of the Power Platform and how this benefits our products.
- How Microsoft Partners and MSPs can benefit from leveraging the Power Platform for ITSM.