Webcasts: Understand Tickets, Incidents and Problem Management with ServiceTeam ITSM
The key to great service management is to manage issues and service requests with modern and flexible processes for tickets, incidents and problem management. ServiceTeam ITSM Power Apps let you leverage Microsoft technologies to achieve modern service management. On February 22, 11:00 am EST, join Derek Renton and Brian Field of Provance for an in-depth review of how to manage tickets, incidents and problems within ServiceTeam ITSM.
In this webcast you’ll learn about:
• The ticket intake process and how to triage tickets leveraging ITIL-aligned best practices and a standardized and automated process regardless of the source.
• The flexibility inherent in the ticket workflow so agent activity and responsiveness is customer focused and efficient.
• How to effectively work through the incident management process to quickly resolve issues.
• How to leverage problem management when you find that there is a greater issue underlying repetitive incidents.
• How to leverage a known error database, associate problems to tickets and services, notify users of known issues, and deflect tickets once a problem has been identified.