Webcasts: Use Your ITSM Data to Improve Customer Experience and Drive More Business
How does an MSP go from good to great? What makes a great Microsoft Partner? Customer experience. Some of the oldest customer service 101 lessons apply today more than ever. If you, “Fix the Customer First” and you’ll “Keep your Customer Satisfied,” which assures recurring business and long-term success. This session applies another overused axiom, “Digital Transformation” to show how IT Service Management (ITSM) can deliver dramatically greater attentiveness and higher service levels at lower cost. And by leveraging data collected from your ITSM solution, you can deliver the kind of customer experience that inspires customer satisfaction.
In this session, we examine the many ways ITSM data serves you and your customers better, including:
- The key difference between good and great service management. The tools you use are important, but how you use them to create better outcomes is key.
- How much you can learn from your data and what that enables you to do.
- How quality analytics drives quality improvements.
- How well is your service organization performing, from every perspective; financial, operational, employee and customer satisfaction and more.
- The importance of integrating ITSM with ERP, CRM, and other data to gain a 360 degree view of your customer, and how it is enhanced when all those tools work well together.
- Who’s on First? The importance of answering customer questions before they’re even asked.
Join IT service channel veteran Howard M. Cohen for this important exploration, the primary goal of which is to justify accurately using perhaps the most overused word in our industry to describe your relationship with your customers: “Partner!”