Provance® expands ServiceTeam® ITSM Power Apps product family with Enterprise Edition - Adding Change Management, DevOps and Knowledge Management
Provance® today announced the availability of ServiceTeam® ITSM Enterprise which includes all the capabilities of ServiceTeam ITSM Professional and adds features for Change Management, DevOps, and Knowledge Management. The new features are built for Microsoft-centric customers, partners, and MSPs, enabling them to benefit from additional ITIL processes that automate and streamline service delivery and communications between service teams, DevOps, and their customers.
“ServiceTeam is the only Microsoft-certified ITSM product based on Microsoft Power Apps, and the Enterprise edition further helps Microsoft customers, partners and MSPs to get the best of both Microsoft and IT service management worlds,” said Kelly Moodie, CEO of Provance. “ServiceTeam seamlessly integrates into the Microsoft technology stack, enabling current and future customers to leverage their investments in Microsoft technologies with a best-in-class ITSM experience that evolves with, and benefits from Microsoft’s investments across Modern Workplace, Power Platform and Azure.”
“The world is always changing, and organizations need to ensure they have an efficient change management process to ensure their service teams can continue delivering a great customer experience,” said Roger Labelle, Director of Product Management and Support. “The new features also leverage ServiceTeam DevOps gateways to facilitate communications between service desk teams and development groups, allowing both teams to be operating in their primary applications while communicating collaboratively. We believe these new features will help our customers continue to get the best out of the Microsoft ecosystem to deliver the best customer service and scale their business.”
The new ServiceTeam ITSM Enterprise edition feature highlights include:
- Easily implement Best Practice Processes with a standard business process flow that supports normal, standard, and emergency changes with standardized templates
- Integrate impact analysis and deployment work into the change record and capture the time and effort spent
- Encourage collaboration with role-based visualization and visible next steps
- Streamline and automate communications so everyone is informed throughout the process
- Easily create knowledge articles with the power of Microsoft Word. Create a template and standardize all your knowledge articles, include inline pictures, hyperlinks, and rich text formatting, and attach a PDF to emails.
- Enable self-service for end users on the portal with easy to find articles, topics within articles and by keywords. Ticket creation automatically suggests relevant articles, and individual tickets show useful linked articles.
- Empower agents with an easy-to-search knowledge base and link articles to a ticket. The Research Center makes it convenient to browse through other internal resources for information not yet published as public knowledge.
- Integrations with Azure DevOps and Jira provide bi-directional linkages between ITSM tickets and DevOps work items enabling timely, seamless communications between teams.
For more information about ServiceTeam, visit https://www.provance.com/itsm/