Provance releases a New ITSM Power App: ServiceTeam® ITSM Professional
Provance® is thrilled to announce the immediate release of ServiceTeam® ITSM Professional, a new Power App. Engineered for Microsoft-centric MSPs, Partners, and Customers, the ServiceTeam ITSM Professional edition provides flexible and cost-effective IT Service Management (ITSM) support for businesses.
The ServiceTeam family of ITSM Power Apps are designed to work within a Microsoft Power Apps or Dynamics 365 environment, leveraging Microsoft products, processes and platforms that Microsoft MSPs, Partners, and Customers already use to drive the success of their business. ServiceTeam’s simplified and high-performance interface lets service desk agents focus on the most important activities that let Microsoft-centric companies achieve excellent customer service, cost-effectively.
“We released the ServiceTeam ITSM Essentials edition last May, which provided a cost-effective ITSM solution for smaller companies or those just starting out,” said Kelly Moodie, CEO of Provance. “ServiceTeam ITSM Professional builds on the Essentials edition with additional features and benefits for Microsoft Partners, MSPs and Customers with more advanced requirements. MSPs will be particularly happy with the capabilities we’ve added to Professional.”
ServiceTeam ITSM is comprised of three editions: Essentials, Professional and, Enterprise. Customers are able to easily move from Essentials to Professional and Enterprise as their requirements evolve over time.
With ServiceTeam ITSM Professional you get all the features of Essentials plus users can:
- Institute problem management best practices and processes for easier root cause analysis, better ticket deflection, and faster development of work arounds and resolutions.
- Manage Service Level Agreements, service level objectives and plans by customer, as well as customizing service plans and service level requirements automatically based on ticket type (incident, service request or problem), subscription and by configuration item—all of which allows for different levels of support for internal or external customers with easy customizations, and no coding required.
- Leverage a Service Catalog to offer common or unique services—business, technical or managed—to your internal or external customers, follow business process flows based on service type, define and track service lifecycles, as well as monitor and maintain accurate service information for more cost-effective and better service delivery.
- Associate tickets, problems, announcements and change notices with business, technical and managed services for better understanding and communications.
- See information related to services that are within a customer’s environment, including Microsoft Office 365 services, enabling the Service Desk to deliver better and more knowledgeable customer service, understanding the impacts of service changes.
- Leverage the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) of which configuration items such as devices and cloud resources can be associated to tickets, services and service plans, empowering the Service Desk to deliver better customer service.
- Capitalize on a known error database for similar issue detection.
- Improve Account Management with more options to track different types of business relationships.
- Leverage enhanced time tracking with stopwatch capabilities and the ability to track time entries against entitlements.
- Capitalize on the Provance Outlook add-in to create formatted emails, which can easily become ITSM tickets—less manual intervention required.
- Implement automated Approval Management, with the ability to have parallel, serial or pre-conditional steps to ensure consistent, accurate and timely approvals.
- Take advantage of extensive Service Desk Management Power BI reports for better insights.
“We specifically engineered features into the ServiceTeam ITSM Professional edition that we knew would directly benefit Microsoft MSPs, but also Microsoft Partners like us, an ISV,” said Roger Labelle, Director of Product Management and Support. “Unlike legacy cloud ITSM solutions, we believe ServiceTeam ITSM Professional delivers a key set of features that will support our current and future customers leverage the Microsoft ecosystem and deliver better customer service, helping ensure repeat business with maximum profitability. Platform matters, and ServiceTeam is built upon the best – Microsoft’s Power Platform.”
"With Provance ServiceTeam we now have ITSM applications built on Power Apps and supported by the Microsoft Cloud. This is important for partners who run their business on Microsoft applications such as Dynamics, Teams, SharePoint and Office 365. Being able to create one data source of customer information instead of multiple silos of data such as standalone CRM, helpdesk, customer service and accounting systems, allows partners to create an infrastructure built for real growth," said Rick McCutcheon, Microsoft Dynamics 365 MVP and host of PartnerTalks.
For more information about ServiceTeam, visit Provance.com/ServiceTeam