Webcasts: The Case for IT Asset Management in a Crisis
No one can predict the future and when a crisis like COVID-19 may strike. Effective IT Asset Management (ITAM) tools and processes can help you manage and mitigate impacts and ensure business resiliency.
In this webcast, Gene Youngblood of iTerion Strategies and Greg Singleton of Provance explore how Provance IT Asset Management, available integrated to Dynamics 365 or as a Power App, improves organizational preparedness.
What You’ll Learn:
- The challenges facing asset managers and IT in light of COVID-19.
- How ITAM can play a key role in crisis situations and how the work from home explosion proves this out.
- How an effective ITAM program can help you take back control.
- The importance of an integrated view of ITAM with operational data connected to your Dynamics 365 and Power Apps solutions.
- The risks and exposures that senior management must prioritize around assets and their whereabouts.
- How Provance IT Asset Management lets you take control of your assets, keeping key data and information up-to-date, organized, accurate and easily accessible.