Meet the needs of each department by bringing your disparate IT systems into a single, flexible and streamlined solution
Despite vast IT improvements over the last decade, many educational institutions still find themselves keeping disparate systems, processes, and technologies in isolation. Every department has their own help desk, making IT responsible for monitoring, supporting, and maintaining each department’s systems and processes individually.
Traditional IT processes and practices haven’t evolved to embrace modern capabilities or user demands. Too often, disjointed information streams and manual processes let student and staff requests fall through the cracks, while adding frustration as needs go unmet.
To gain the agility, speed, and scale required to meet commitments and provide a better experience to students, faculty, staff, and community members, educational institutions must find ways to unify communications, eliminate waste, and offer true innovation.
It’s time to modernize IT in the Education Industry.
Provance® IT Service Management extends the powerful and intuitive Microsoft Dynamics® 365 platform, providing a flexible, streamlined and cost-effective centralized help desk solution.
A centralized help desk improves the way learning and operational data are captured, analyzed, and shared across departments, enabling stakeholders to connect and work together. It helps you:
- Give students data-driven—even personalized—guidance and direction in response to their inquiries allowing them to generate more effective and productive results.
- Minimize stress and barriers related to administrative processes so students can focus on their academic challenges and achievements.
- Empower students with comprehensive self-service tools they can use to efficiently research and perform tasks at their own pace and from multiple locations.
- Improve efficiencies by automating approval and denial workflows.
- Focus and invest efforts in where they matter most—or are in highest demand—to the institution, the faculty, and/or the students.
- Solve problems by enhancing the quality of information used to identify and create solutions.
- Remove the guesswork and errant analysis caused by siloed information and inadequate data governance.